CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wormwood is DANGEROUS!!!!

Carty3 Views: 9,277
Published: 6 y

This is a reply to # 2,135,353

Re: Wormwood is DANGEROUS!!!!

It helped me with my stomach pains and issues with digestion probably because of the cloves in it. What do you mean by sensitive nerves like people who have diabetic neuropathy I'm sure with people that have nerve failure or death it might not be a concern. But like you said previously everyone is different what may work for one person may not work for another. I do know turmeric does wonders for just about everything. I would do .75 dropper in a bottled water and drink it throughout the day I did come close to having seizure fits from doing too much and it should say on every product label not for long-term use. I was just on it for about 3 weeks and now taking a week off. I find it does help with pain too. I have whipples disease that has spread to my brain and this disease effects and attacks all the nerves throughout your body just like diabetes does so this puts me at a higher risk for seizures. Says it could neurotoxic most likely with prolonged, prolonged use. But some claim it works for diabetes too everything is so contradictory so you have to just try for yourself and see how your body responds to it I'd be curious to hear if it helped anyone with neuropathy or diabetic nerve pain or any kind of nerve damage.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)