CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please pray for me.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

debby Views: 1,522
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 451,912

Re: please pray for me.

Hi Cathy,
Please know that I will be praying for you as will others on this forum. I know from personal experience exactly how debilitating sinus problems can be. I had them so bad at one time that I felt exactly the way you describe how you feel right now. I sense alot of stress in your life about many things. There are a zillion things that influence sinuses and, for me personally, stress is a big issue--certainly not the only one, but one of the biggest. Knowing the root of any problem makes it easier to solve, but many times you do not recognize how stressful a situation is, or that stress can even be a causative agent. I will tell you my little story as an example. For 7 years I was involved with a man that I loved enough that I was sure I could make a difference and compensate for all of his past hurts, etc. ad nauseum. For about the last 3 years we were together, my sinuses were SO BAD that I literally only slept a few hours a WEEK, and only then out of sheer exhaustion. I ate Actifed like it was popcorn, and drank so much Nyquil that to this day, I literally gag when I see a bottle of the stuff. Within 48 hours of ending that stressful and emotionally exhausting, basically one-sided relationship, my sinuses were totally cleared up!!! It still took me a couple of weeks to figure it out--figured
it would come back. I must have slept a week. I now have problems with smoke, dust, perfumes and a couple of seasonal things, but it's no big deal--a couple of days and it's over--and it's never as bad as when the source of the problem is stress and/or emotionally based. So whenever I get really bad now, I think of what is going on that could be a stressor. Often that is the answer, and once identified, can start the recovery process.
So, please, try and identify, then remove any stressful things in your life that you can. Even if you don't think that something is an influence, it can, so don't leave out anything as a possibility.
With finances sounding like they are an issue for you--something I can also easily identify, I have another suggestion. I costs next to nothing. If you can afford to, but the book "Your Bodies Many Cries for Water". You may be able to check it out of a library. In short, MANY health problems can be greatly improved simply by adequate hydration. (It has always been beneficial to me). Until you can get the book, drink, in number of ounces, 1/2 of your body weight in water EVERY DAY--WITHOUT FAIL. More (without getting carried away with it) is ok, but NEVER less. Along with that, use 1/4 tsp. of salt per quart of water. If you can find, and afford, celtic Seasalt , that is best. Next comes "real salt", then regular Seasalt , then plain table salt . If you want to know where to get the book and/or salt, let me know. The hydration could very easily take care of some of your pain also.

Please let me know how you do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)