CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 7th flush last night- now in pain!

entangler Views: 6,721
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 450,551

Re: 7th flush last night- now in pain!

Hi there!

You dont say if you did the parasite cleanse first. Once I didnt, and I felt terrible. I had liverflukes, hundreds, wich I have photographed and saved for anyone to look at.

Anyhow..

A few days ago I borrowed a book describing the methods of the swedish naturopath Alma Nissen. She ran "Brandal", a private sanatorium or how you call it. Alma had hundreds of patients go through the liver flush. This was in the 1950's and into the eighties.

Almas version of the liverflush is similar to Hulda's, but Alma had the patient drink oliveoil the second day too. I dont remember the exact protocol. Stones would come out over three days, even if no stones came the first day. I too have felt like stones get left behind and dont come out until the next flush. If I'm up to it I'll sum up Almas protocol here when I have time. She had a lot of tricks.

Oh, another thing. Alma sent stones to a swedish lab and got a certificate proving it really was gallstones! There are really old pictures of Almas own Gallstones in the book.

The book is long out of print, available in swedish only. "Alma Nissen - How I cure rheumatism, psoriasis, asthma etc.." She got her basic understanding from Are Waerland, who got it from Weston Price and many more. This is real medicine.

Roger

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)