CureZone   Log On   Join
Success on my 7th Liver Flush
Marg Views: 4,924
Published: 18 years ago
Status:       R [Message recommended by a moderator!]

Success on my 7th Liver Flush

Hi Everyone,
I decided to do a cleanse on Friday evening after work.
This is only 6 days from my last flush, which I didn't pass any stones during, but did pass lots of grainy stuff.
So during the week while trying to figure out what was going wrong with my flushing, I decided to do it again quickly, rather than wait the 3 - 4 weeks that I normally do.
I knew that something was blocked, and it just wouldn't move.
So anyway Friday evening after getting home from work I took the
Epsom Salts drink and two hours later another of the same.
This started to clear me out quickly. (I ate normal breakfast and lunch before my cleanse).
I bought the grapefruit to take with the olive oil, but when I was getting my mixture ready, I just couldn't face taking it.
Here is what I decided to do:-
At 9.30 I swallowed 4 Ornithine with a small amount of Apple juice.
I filled a shot glass with Olive Oil, and squeezed 2 lemons into another glass.
At 9.45 I slugged my shot glass over followed by a few mouthfuls of lemon juice.
I just sat quietly for about 15 minutes, then went back to the kitchen and repeated the same again. (Total of 1/2 cup of Olive Oil, and only about 1/4 cup lemon juice in all).
Then I took my heat bag and went to bed.
My Gallbladder area received 2 very good massages from both me and my partner during the evening and before going to sleep.
I only had a teeny bit of nausea, and just slept with two pillows instead of one.
Slept like a baby until 6.30 when I took my next Epsom Salts drink, and then I started drinking a lot of water. Followed by the toilet brigade.
This was amazing, first trip I passed 6 stones, and didn't have the collander in the loo. So I fished them out and put them in a jar. Don't laugh, because I didn't know if these were going to be the only ones that I would pass during this flush.
I haven't had a very good track record lately. Too much grain and not enough stones being passed by me. Second Epsom drink at 8.00.
Anyway, I passed in total over 100 stones during a four hour period.
A few of them were of a good size. Bigger than a small marble.
By far my greatest flush so far.
So I really do believe that my flush last week cleared the way for todays effort.
I hope this helps settles the nagging pain that I keep getting in my gallbladder area.
So I asked myself "Am I happy with the new way that I handled things and will I do it again that way"???
You can bet your sweet bippy on both of those things.
I feel so good today. Did lots of things around the house, boundless energy.
Had visitors in for dinner tonight and just feel very pleased overall with my day.
I will do it all again in about 3 - 4 weeks. (This is the first time I haven't told myself "No more, I can't do this again".)
Feel so positive today, and my health made a major leap forward today.
I will keep you posted with my next flush results.
Good luck to everyone else on their flush experiences.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.047 sec, (2)