CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Success on my 7th Liver Flush

shw Views: 3,448
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 449,603

Re: Success on my 7th Liver Flush

I read your letter about your liver flush. I have just for the first time today heard about this. I had my gall bladder removed 3 years ago for 3 gallstones. I am having a lot of pain in the same area again. I went on the internet and looked up gallbladder and came across all of the information on the liver flush. I had no idea that you could have Gallstones in your liver as well. the Doctors didn't tell me that, they said they were only in my gallbladder as a result of built up cholesterol.
Can you tell me if you have heard of any people doing this who no longer have their gallbladder? I haven't yet been to the Doctor but the symmptoms are identical to the Gallstones except that I don't have a gallbladder. It scared me to death! If I did the flush how would the stones get out of the liver if they couldn't get out through the gallbladder since I don't have one? Do you know of any same scenarious as mine?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)