CureZone   Log On   Join
Neodymiums - NO DICE!

some LCDs subtlyharm Views: 9,676
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 448,291

Neodymiums - NO DICE!

Speaking from personal experience, I'm tired of all the chatterers who have steered me wrong on the www.

The latest:

Someone was raving to me via email that she LOVES her neo's (and she owned both magnetic pulser and neo's). She said each helps her in different ways. So I thought, hey, if magnetic pulsers have such a good reputation, even by a testifier on the Lyme-Rife group as well as by a prominent Curezone member, maybe I should investigate Neo's, since, at least according to her, neo's are neck & neck with pulsers.

So I researched the Chiu propaganda.

Then I ordered STRONG one-inch by 1/8" and one-inch by 3/16" neo's and taped them to my knee. Tried both north sides & south sides.

NO DICE!

As a child, baloney made me vomit.
Seems there's an encore with virtual baloney!

Furthermore the Chiu Rings, which I also got, are VERY uncomfortably rough, and too loose even at their tightest.

Thank goodness I did not get the foot braces, since I did my homework & found out via detective work that some people who purchased the braces were very dissatisfied with them.

Believe me, I don't enjoy posting "call-a-spade" testimonials, but SOMEBODY has to - in order to counteract the parade of people who steer others wrong, constantly causing them to lose more & more money.

The reason I hate it?

Because most people prefer positive posts even if negative ones are the truth. So people like myself become mighty unpopular.

But y'know what? I hate misinformation even more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)