CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Trapper and PT

trapper/kcmo Views: 6,441
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 448,281

Re: To Trapper and PT

there is an old trick i used in alaska that might give you some of the benefits of the magnets while you wait for them and since you are beginning the h2o2 without them. simply windmill your arms (outside so you wont hit anything) as hard and as fast and as wildly as possible. the centrifugal force will drive more of the red blood cells carrying oxygen to the tissues. plus anything aerobic will help.

another method (yes, i have been thinking about you) is the hot bath or suana with an immediate cold shower as cold as you can stand it. get out and dont dry with a towel but air dry and slap your skin all over. while your at it, throw a couple of cups of Epsom Salts and baking soda into the water and do some detoxing at the same time. toxic build up is how you got where you are. after a couple of those, try a bunch of the h2o2 in the water instead. if that dont make you pink, nothing will.

i will answer the salt question with Sea Salt , specifically redmond real salt or any other that is mined from ancient deposits. this avoids modern contamination.

i made my own CS and it is the only way to go. there are so many bogus products out there and they are expensive. you can make it for pennies. go to the CS forum and start by going back almost a year and browse. there are machines you can buy and i even have the instructions for doing it from scratch for under 40 bucks or so including the silver for a lifetime supply.

i think the magnets are great. mind you, i have never ordered from alex so buyer beware. you might page back on this forum and see if anyone else has.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)