CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Trapper and PT More info

Views: 6,443
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 448,277

Re: To Trapper and PT More info

Hi, a bit stuck for time today at work.
Go to the google search engine and type h2o2 and read about the uses of peroxide.
Be sure to read several sites like the one what they don't want you to know.
O3 is very interesting. Do the same in the search engine or type ozone. I ended
up buying a quartz crystal unit at cliffscott.com
Be careful with all this stuff as its powerfull.
I like drinking directly from the ionizer which is also a purifyer. I really think most of our problems or health come from water we lack or drink.
See some of the entries in the water forums. Dr. Batman is one of the great authorities of water and salts and proved in many experiments that many problems can be eliminated with water and the right salts.
Sound too simple? The difference of tap water with chlorine, flouride, chemicals, solvents, Vir, Bac, pesticides VS drinking, ionized, higher pH, purified, chemically structured water combined with celtic or himelayan Sea Salt s is amazing. This got my Dad back on track, he gave up red meat right around the time the problem started to leave too.
Got carried away on this forum, it is the magnetic forum and I have used rare earth neodium magnets, high frequency, unipole magnets for many years. See lyonlegacy.com or other sites for these high quality magnets. When traveling, I filter my water and let it sit on a magnetic brick too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)