CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Air-Zone vs. Aranizer, WHO to believe?

ReikiGal Views: 5,134
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 446,021

Re: Air-Zone vs. Aranizer, WHO to believe?

Thanks rog,

NOW [roll eyes - haha] How big is your bedroom? The unit you have is rated for 448 sq. ft. and the SS model I'm considering, 408 sq. ft.

My "plan" is to have it in bedroom [200 sq. ft.] at night, move to kitchen [294 sq. ft.] which is open to hubby's small [96 sq. ft.] office, for the day - and following dinner, to place in living room [360 sq. ft.]. No big deal to me to move it 3X a day! Our home is only 1100 sq. ft. TOTAL, so think this will work for now. Hope to get 2nd unit next year!

As for all those "extra" 04, 05, 06's...is it SAFE to "assume" that by not adding them in, that the mg/hr must therefore be pretty close to what the Air-Zone unit is? since sq. footage is so close?

You said, "Whichever company you go with, get the most mgs/hr for the dollar." Hard to do that if I'm comparing apples with oranges!

Although the A-Z site overwhelms with TO much info, I don't really feel like Aranizer site gives enough. You mention the "ozone" smell - I didn't find any reference on Aranizer site to "settings" on their units. Is there a hi/lo switch , dial, or something? Or just turn it off when it gets "to much"? Is there a pg. I missed on the Aranizer site? Only found "specs" & prices of various series. No details on operation/dials/settings, etc.

I did like that the A-Z can be set for "bursts" at timed intervals.
"The fully variable ozone control & built in burst timer make it perfect for use in any sized area." also "This will burst the ozone on for either 2, 5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, or 60 seconds per minute, thereby creating a lower total ozone output for use in the smallest of rooms without the ozone from becoming overpowering." and...
"In addition there is a 10 - 90 minute countdown timer on the units so that bacteria killing High Ozone Shock Treatments can be performed easily in unoccupied rooms." A NECESSITY here in FL I believe!

I think with "my plan" to rotate it between room & differing areas of coverage, that the A-Z would be more versatile, efficient & easier to monitor. Just up the output & "burst" timing while cooking or "shocking" etc. & turn it to lowest setting & run continuously at night in bedroom. [It can be run continuously at nght, correct? It says "for use in the smallest rooms", so imagine I can find lowest setting & burst zone to start us off!]

By Jove! I do believe I have convinced my self that the A-Z is the unit for us! Thanks so much for your generous sharing of information & experience.

Blessings & Good Health

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (2)