CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: side effects

Tim Views: 1,755
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 443,743

Re: side effects

It sounds to me like you're probably just oxidizing the thrush and whatever other germs you have on your tongue and in your stomach. If the reaction is TOO uncomfortable you could try temporarily cutting back the dose a bit. However, the best thing you can do is just to tolerate the reactions - eventually, the infections should go away...

Personally, I never had any reactions like these (stomach cramps or a brown tongue), but then again I didn't have thrush or a stomach infection...

Another helpful remedy for thrush, candida, and other stomach and intestinal infections is to get a bottle of apple cider vinegar, put lots of chopped-up garlic into it, and let it soak for 1-3 days, and then take 1-2 tablespoons of this in a cup of water on an empty stomach. This is probably just as effective as peroxide (for stomach and intestinal infections at least), but without as many side-effects.

Tim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)