CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2nd flush results

shesings Views: 2,055
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 441,568

Re: 2nd flush results

Hi Paulette,

Yes, the rubbery stuff is weird. I actually first passed it on my parasite cleanse along with eggs, "cotton balls", spidery threads and the remains of what looked like a tapeworm. (eek!)

I haven't done the Colon Cleanse yet, primarily because I think my colon is pretty healthy. I eat a high raw, vegetarian diet and am very regular with 2-3 movements a day. But perhaps a little cleansing would help the toxic overload I'm feeling. I've always had problems with my skin and it seems to have gotten WORSE since all the cleansing. The parasite cleanse really got it inflamed and now after my second flush it is really itchy and red. Do you think it is from the detoxing, i.e. my body just can't keep up with the detox so it needs to errupt through my skin? I hope so...I'm looking forward to that clear skin everyone talks about!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)