CureZone   Log On   Join
434 stones and counting

bone Views: 3,066
Published: 21 y

434 stones and counting

Its been about 2 years since i did a liver flush.I had done about 4 in the past but since ive moved and reopened my business i just havent had the time to make my health a top priority.I never had this good of a flush before and think there are several reasons why it worked so well.The main reason is ive been on a lowfat all soup diet for about 2 weeks after i did a Master-Cleanse fast for 10 days.I also have been on paragone for 2 weeks once the Master-Cleanse was completed.I make a soup from spinach,onions,carrots,garlic,hot peppers and kelp.I mix all the veggies but the kelp in a blender.I put in a big bowl and take out 2 or 3 cups at a time and warm it up.I never cook the soup but just heat it up so its like juicing except i use it as soup.I then add the sea kelp when i heat up a bowl.

1.Lowfat diet for at least 2 weeks.
2.Juiced 6 apples morning of cleanse to shrink stones.
3.Drank Epsom Salts /grapefruit juice at 6 and 8 pm.
4.Took 6 ornithine and 3 melatonin.drank OO/GFJ at 10 went to bed.
5.Couldnt sleep because of bloating so i massaged my stomach and did some crunches to relieve gas.Dont know if this help move stones or not but i have a feeling it did.
6.Drank Epsom Salts /GFJ when i woke up.
7.First BM had 285 stones.
8.drank final ES/GFJ 2 hours later and had second BM 32 more stones.
9.Did a coffee enema and held for 20 minutes.Released 64 more stones.
10.2 hours after last ES/GFJ i ate a bunch of ice cream to see if the fat in the ice cream would cause another release.relaeased another 53 stones in two BMs.
11.Im going to drink 1 more ES/GFJ mix to see if i can flush any more out.I could feel more moving as i layed down after the ice cream so i think ill get at least another 50 to 100 out.
12.?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)