CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Preliminary Success with Incurables Program

cgiambri Views: 6,975
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 436,329

Re: Preliminary Success with Incurables Program

Tyler,
I am so excited for your dad and his willingness to change. Flipping the coin is my dad: 84, has battled cancer for past 4-5 years; had a kidney removed, had radiation 3 years ago, about 2 weeks ago surgery and dr. said he did not think all the cancer in bladder area out so here's the options and changing his diet is not a consideration on his part or drs. suggestion: chemo, do nothing, or remove bladder. Heard chemo may be the winner, but not sure. He watched my mother die painful death, gave him Robert Mendelsohn's book, "Confessions of a Medical Heretic", and he convinced himself about 17 years he would not go that route. Well, he must have forgot, but he also eats a diet that invites disease plus his nasty nature to all people probably helped get him into this condition. Oh, he is recently married, one month and since he doesn't enjoy my wisdom or who I am, he neglected to invite me to his wedding, but the other 2 sibblings were glad to be there. Week after the wedding came the cancer report. Tell your dad, I am so excited for him and we are praying for his testimony to be heard throughout the world. Why not? Wish other elderly people were like your dad.

I must say a 76 year old man called up and wanted to change his lifestyle. I am working with helping him get his victory provided he hangs in. I have health ministry.

Keep us posted please. This is so exciting!

carolg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)