CureZone   Log On   Join
Can Schulze Help Premature Ejaculation?

byrdman Views: 3,362
Published: 21 y

Can Schulze Help Premature Ejaculation?

Hello Dr. Schulze ,

Congratulations on your new store! It's absolutely gorgeous!

I have been using your products for about 6 to 8 months now. I was suffering from severe lethargy, digestive discomfort, chronic fatigue, mental confusion, depression, irritability and severe sneezing upon waking up. I even had a problem reading a single page of text. My poor health even cost me my job! But by just cleaning my bowels, using your Super Food, and juicing fruits and vegetables, my health has improved tremendously. Lately I've cut my intake of carbohydrates and Sugar which has improved my weight, sleep, and overall health.

But I have another VERY common health problem. In your "20 Steps to a Healthier Life", you emphasize having more sex. Good advance, but therein lies the rub.

I have suffered from premature ejaculation for years now, and I am at my wits end! I have used desensitizing creams, but they pretty much ruin the enjoyment of sex and it's embarrassing trying to explain to your lady partner why you suddenly don't want oral sex.

And don't get me started on the over-rated Start-Stop and Squeeze Techniques. I feel the same about those techniques and you do about curing diseases with scented candles! Then there is the Boston Medical Group . They charge HUNDREDS of dollars for an expensive (and very perishable) shots of a vasodilator. That's right, you have excuse yourself from the room, sneak into the (kitchen) refrigerator and give yourself a shot in the penis!!! BAH!

Now there is Deferol™. This is a natural solution that effects the brain chemistry http://www.deferol.com/science.html.

(The ingredients in Deferol™ are a Proprietary Blend of: Passiflora Coerulea leaf extract, Griffonia seed extract, Pyridoxyl 5-phosphate 12.5 mg, Pyridoxine HCl 50 mg, Folic Acid 0.4 mg.
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Rice Powder, Gelatin. U.S. and International Patents Pending)

I have not tried this, but I am very skeptical and I have been unable to find any "reviews" or hard scientific studies.

Like many premature ejaculators (aka Minute Men), I do not have a problem getting an good erection and I can go for HOURS receiving oral stimulation. But vaginal penetration results in ejaculation in one minute or less.

I say all that to ask, do you have ANY natural solution's to this horrific and incredibly common problem? Will any of your male formula's aid or cure this? Is there some natural solution you have become aware of in your studies/travels?! Since anti-depressants are said to have helped some with this problem, there has to be a (better) natural solution.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Yours,

Byrdman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)