CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SPIT! Keep glass of water by bed, spit on rising.

Kanon Views: 2,259
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 435,810

Re: SPIT! Keep glass of water by bed, spit on rising.

I'm going to try this "spit test." Thanks! Is there a book or a website where I can learn more about it? (Sorry but I'm a little scientist-like when it comes to life, so if there are clinical trials or experiments or the like proving this test is accurate, I like to see things like that. Anecdotal evidence is good too though!) Will look into the Bob Beck thing also.

As for more about my CFS, I don't think it's the toxic environment variety. (But thanks for the heads up about San Diego's water supply. It's one of the places I'm considering living in, and I checked out the air pollution statistics. It checked out ok. Better than LA anyway, which I wouldn't live in because of the smog.)

I think my Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome is more Adrenal Burnout. Some hyperactive immune system too, but mostly the Adrenal Burnout. Won't bore you with all the stuff that caused the adrenal glands to be damaged, but suffice it to say I repress a lot of emotions and lived with some major stressors for many years. That and poor diet probably did them in.

What have I tried to cure it? Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Chinese Chi healing, Chi Kung, Tai Chi, Zoloft, Ritalin, Dr. Schulze 's stuff, including Incurables, liver flush, kidney flush, SuperFood, intestinal formulae, Brain formula, and Heart formula, hormone replacement therapy (Armour thyroid, cortef, and vasopressin), restricted diet like you advised, various drugs to kill yeast, mycoplasma, and spirochette, adrenal hormone injections, a Russian electrical type thing (don't know if it was Bob Beck related or not), Zen, bodytherapy (like Rolfing), Yoga, and probably a few other things I'm not remembering. ;-)

Some of this stuff helped a little, but nothing ever made me say, "Wow! This'll cure me." Dr. Schulze is the best so far though, so I'm sticking with his approach.

Thanks for the help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)