CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lori

Views: 1,722
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 431,712

Re: Lori

my feelings on that are that you do eventually get to a spiritual plane.

I see reincarnation as the learning process and the lesson is to attain the highest form of spiritual enlightenment.

Part of that is knowing yourself, your inner divinity... knowing nature and earth and the divine energy that runs through it all and yourself.

It's so hard to put into words, lol, I've never actually tried.
Anyway, I think that all the stuff you hear about: ESP, telekinesis, premonitions, de ja vu, out of body experiences, even Jesus walking on water, are all possible at high levels of spiritual enlightenment.

I believe in Karma and the universal law of 'do unto others', I think heaven is created by the peace of our soul and when we attain highest spiritual enlightenment and pass to the spiritual plane, we reside in our heaven.

I think "hell" is created by a tormented soul - those that are tormented in life with addicition and violence and hatred - those that are esentially 'child' souls, and when they die they spend time in their "hell" until they return for another journey of learning.

I think each life we live is forgotten in the active memory but left behind as impressions, feelings, and intuitions (otherwise how would you ever learn if you forgot everything completely every time) - I feel that each life focuses on major themes - mine right now is on trust and relationships - it has been a constant theme in my life in nearly every relationship I've had, and I am learning and improving.

There's more but I'll stop ranting because that probably sounds crazy enough. lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)