CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I need Intestinal Cleanse 1 & 2 or entire package???

DAR Views: 4,163
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 42,315

Re: Do I need Intestinal Cleanse 1 & 2 or entire package???

Hi! I, too, could not find Dr Schulze's products direct from him at first and encountered that login problem as well. But you can call 1-800-herbdoc and ask for a catalog. I ordered all my products from southern botanicals and had absolutely no problems. Seemed to work very well, I feel great. They were extremely prompt. I live in Massachusetts and Southern Botanicals is in Florida. When I placed orders, I received them usually in 3 days. They will tell you 5-7, but they ship always shipped my order only a couple hours after they received the order. They sent me confirmation emails and notice of shipment emails. I was extremely happy. I don't know if there is a huge difference between their formulations and Dr Schulze's, but now that I will be ordering from American Botanical Pharmacy, I will observe whether I notice a difference in how the products work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)