CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I need Intestinal Cleanse 1 & 2 or entire package???

Tracy McGreggor Views: 4,126
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 42,313

Re: Do I need Intestinal Cleanse 1 & 2 or entire package???

Hi Qusd:

I’m somewhat confused about what you said about purchasing Dr. Schulze products. Are you purchasing them from The American Botanical Pharmacy? As far as I know, that’s the only place you can purchase genuine Dr. Schulze products. I’ve heard of others selling products and putting his name on them. But from what I’ve heard, some of them are a much lower quality product.

Another thing that makes me wonder if these are really Dr. Schulze products, is that I’ve never seen them listed on his list of products for sale.

If there is in fact, some other place that you can buy genuine Dr. Schulze products, please let me know where. I would be very interested in this information.

I make my own formulas, using the instructions given by Dr. Schulze. That way I know that I have the proper formula. And making them myself, I save a lot of money. But for people that don’t want to go through the hassle of making them, they can buy the formulas ready made, directly from him. I have done many cleanses using the Dr. Schulze formulas. And they really help a lot.

Good Luck and Good Health,
Tracy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)