CureZone   Log On   Join
Southern Belle

Cranky Views: 2,406
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 422,694

Southern Belle

Duh, I had lost this forum and finally found it. I can't believe more people don't post on this forum, especially if they are planning to travel. It is fun. Sam Walton sounds like my dad, I teased him about his old truck and he just laughed, and he could well affort to drive better too! That cornbread sounds yummy, I make cornmeal muffins and put raspberry jam that I make at my mom's house it is healthy too. So Sears isn't that big there eh? It is here. We have a lot of overweight people too. My mother and other people her age are always amazed as they never saw young people like this in their time. I am used to seing it now, but they never will be. I don't mind being Cranky because so many people get a chuckle out of it and really, during PMS I'm best to avoid other humans at all costs! My husband actually salutes me and calls me 'Captain PMS" How rude, he is a smart--s! Men! argh!!!!!

Cranky

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)