CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AmyK!!!

AmyK Views: 2,382
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 422,696

Re: AmyK!!!

Well my PC experience has been interesting. I checked out various stores, kits, etc and certainly did not want to pay upwards of $80 for a kit.

From all my readings, I decided to go the cheap route of just only pumpkin seeds and fennel tea (read somewhere it is like a sedative for the buggers). Had all the symptoms of die off, etc and then someone on the PC forum pointed out to me that pumpkin seeds only address/removes a certain type, and that I needed to do the Wormwood /blackwalnut, etc . So back to the stores I went.

10, 20 and 30 day kits and the prices added to my confusion. I decided to go with the 10 day kit " parasite purging pak" for $22 at Fortino's (grocery store, Health section) The 30 day pack (I think ParaCleanse, blue box) ranged from $69-79/30days). Yesterday is day 10, rest 2.5 days and then will do second lot of 10 days just to be sure before I head into the liver/gall bladder flush.

Lots of results with the PC, though nothing in comparison in what's been posted. No Tapeworms (yet) just die-off, itchy bum and oh, some little white thread like stuff and one live one (7mm)on it's last breath during a wipe. I don't look to closely, that little 7mm live freaked me out. That was on day 8.

I'm really nervous at the liver/gallB flush. I've had gallbladder attacks since I was 16 and it's only now that I know what they are. How was your L/GB flush experience?

uh oh, something's rumbling. gotta go.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)