CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Tracy McGreggor Story - or at least part of it

Elaina Views: 2,483
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 42,244

Re: The Tracy McGreggor Story - or at least part of it

Tracy you had me almost in tears, your such a brave woman and I understand exactly what that is like, to see friends suffer the way you did. And being helpless, it is not most horrible thing. I'm so glad to have met you and all these other encouraging people, I think we will learn and gain alot from each other, I already have. But I am really really new to this, I have only heard about Dr.Schulze routines in the last two months, so as you can imagine I'm soaking up as much info as possible. I do have a question for anyone that is reading this though. What do you do for someone who has had bowel cancer that has moved up to the kidney? I need some new info and although I have some great stuff thanks to this site and also a tremendous thanks to Tom, I don't know how to put a routine together for this person that is suffering from this horrible malady. If you could share some pointers I would really be very very greatful. Elaina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)