CureZone   Log On   Join
The Tracy McGreggor Story - or at least part of it

Tracy McGreggor Views: 3,063
Published: 22 years ago

The Tracy McGreggor Story - or at least part of it

Being new to this forum, and to this site for that matter, I thought I would share something about myself. Perhaps you can relate to it. During the past 12 years, 5 people, family and friends of mine, have died. These people were having health problems of various sorts. They went to their medical doctors and were checked out. The diagnosis was slightly different for each individual, but generally the same. Their doctors suggested that they needed to get more rest, that there wasn’t really anything wrong with them, and to come back to the office for another appointment in 2 weeks. More money down the drain. Then all of a sudden, their doctors would tell them that they had cancer, or something else just as frightening. But the bottom line was, they were told that they were going to die. And that there was nothing that could be done for them. They were going to die, period. In each case, they came to me, with fear in their eyes, begging me to tell them something that they could do to help their condition, anything. And of course I didn’t know anything that would help them. And they all died.

This bothered me immensely. I could feel for these people, I cried for them, but I was powerless to do or suggest anything for them. I just didn’t know what might help them. But I absolutely had to do something. I couldn’t face another single person with fear like that, asking for my help. So I decided that I would search for something, anything, that would assist the next person that asked for my help. And in the first part of 1999, I found Sam Biser. And through his books and videos, I found Dr. Schulze . My first set, was the Curing With Cayenne series. Which I read, watched, and listened to, repeatedly, for all the information I could gain. My second set was the Save Your Life Video series. This was wonderful. It was just the kind of in-depth information that I wanted to have on hand if I was ever presented, face to face, with another pair of eyes that held that kind of fear, begging for my help. So far, I haven’t had to face anyone’s eyes full of fear. But now, I feel that I’m ready, should the need arise.

I began making the formulas as Dr. Schulze outlined in the videos. And I have made almost all of his formulas. And many of Dr. Christopher’s formulas. Most of them turned out to be very good formulas. However, a few of them turned out to be real stinkers. I had to go back and re-read and re-listen to what Dr. Schulze had said. Eventually I found where I had misunderstood what he had said. I corrected what I had done wrong, and they turned out fine. I have even made up several of my own formulas, which he suggests in the videos. And they turned out fine as well.

There is a great wealth of information in the Save Your Life series. And even more very useful information in the Dr. Schulze, bi-monthly newsletters and his Herbal Products Catalog. But for me, it seemed that for every answer I found, there were 10 questions. I had to study, read, listen, watch, and then re-read, re-listen, re-watch, and study some more. I started this more than 3 years ago, and it seems to be an ongoing work. And a large portion of it, is using a common sense approach, and just doing it. Even if you do it wrong, it’s a learning experience. On the other hand, if you do it right, there’s no one to tell you that you did do it right. I’ve just had to do the best that I could, and let it go at that. But maybe now with this wonderful forum, and all the terrific people in it, maybe I can get some feedback. I hope so.

I have Meniere’s Disease, or Meniere’s Syndrome as I believe it’s called now. My former medical doctor (I don’t use them anymore) had me on a daily dose of a diuretic to control the symptoms. (And no, I don’t have high blood pressure). I have read some things about using diuretics and their side effects that sounded really bad. So, as I studied more about making Dr. Schulze’s formulas, I made up my own formula to control the Meniere’s Syndrome. And it worked wonderfully. I have been on this all natural formula for over 2 years now, and I haven’t had any more attacks. It’s wonderful.

During this time, however, I developed another health problem, and it scared me very badly. I was in an absolute panic. But thanks to two of Dr. Schulze’s formulas, which I now take daily, I brought it under control. What a relief! How amazing it is to have peace of mind after being frightened so badly that you think you’re going to go completely nuts. Perhaps some time I will share that terrifying experience with you. I read all the time about people that have this condition, but it seems like it’s always from a family member’s perspective. Never from the point of view of the person that’s going through it. And those two view points are very, very different, I can assure you.

If anyone else is going through this same learning experience with the Save Your Life video series, I would very much like to hear your experiences. And if you have any suggestions or questions, I would love to hear about them.

I hope to hear from you soon,
Tracy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)