CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Finasteride side effects - how to reverse them please?

carla Views: 35,948
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 42,141

Re: Finasteride side effects - how to reverse them please?

Christian-
#1 Detox program first to clean out the old. Colon cleanse, live/gallbladder flush. (Just in case, what if it's still hanging around in your colon. This will also increase absorption of the good stuff your putting in.

#2 I would do male tonic, female tonic and prostate formula. This is to get the glands all working properly.

#3 I would do castor oil packs at night to draw out toxins, then do packs of male tonic or female tonic.

#4 Don't forget Ginger tea, and a Ginseng tincture. Make your own!

#5 I would also do cayenne and ginger to increase circulation. You don't have any predisposing factors but why take a chance. If circulation is impaired, arousal is the first to go. Not enough emphasis is placed on this by "medicine" unfortunately. It is the 3rd lower extremity.

#6 Why not the regeneration tea as well. Use as a night time pack after the castor oil.

Funny, I don't have notes on a male tonic. Other than the prostate tonic, I distincly recall him saying, "I have male clients who snuck their wives female formula and feel great! This makes sense since it is endocrine support".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)