CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Finasteride side effects - how to reverse them please?

Views: 33,298
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 42,127

Re: Finasteride side effects - how to reverse them please?

Thanks for the help Carla. My age is 41, this happened when I was 38. Everything was normal then since the past 2 decades. BP is 125 / 80 and I play soccer twice a week as well as run, walk and sometimes cycle. I don't smoke (used to smoke socially years ago), socially drink beer only, have no diabetes, not overweight and am quite healthy generally.

I'm quite sure this drug did it. It's a listed side effect, although the 2% figure seems a downright lie. It's more like 25%. It's done it to a lot of men, some as young as early 20's. No-one has been able to really find a way to reverse it. Some have been lucky with certain herbs/drugs, but most haven't and I don't want to try any drugs. I certainly don't trust most if any of them.

So the gist of what you're saying is to take female hormone balancers even though I'm male. I do find taking lecithin with meals seems to help and I think that's supposed to lock onto the estrogen receptors leaving estrogen out in the cold.

You don't recommend Dr. Schulze 's Male Formula?

Thanks again Carla.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)