CureZone   Log On   Join
Sexuality - An open letter to Dr. Shulze

Steph Views: 2,772
Published: 22 y

Sexuality - An open letter to Dr. Shulze

Since I don't know how to get this message to Dr. Shulze, I am posting it here.

Dear Dr. Shulze,

I usually greatly enjoy reading your newsletters, but the one on sexuality scares me away from supporting you more than I do.

I appreciate your candor, for I am a person who likes to know the truth. Your insights and the way you express them are usually very refreshing. I even agree with you on most of what you say about the say on this issue. Man’s eternal role, or full destiny, may include the capacity and even the necessity of more than one mate. I think that is true, but there is a healthy way of going about that. You don’t seem to understand how women usually know first hand how a lack of self-control in the men they love, can cause great destruction. Sex can destroy as well as create.

Women can get very concerned on this issue because of the destruction, which sex can cause in their families. Many men and women let a God, who exhibited real love through great sacrifice, define what misuse of sex is. I don’t think it is helping people when you discourage that trust.

Jesus commands and expects men to practice self-control and sacrifice (real love), whether married to one or one hundred women. You seem very much against organized religion, but I wonder if you would consider true teachings like this.

You know, guilt can cause a lot of sickness, if it is not taken care of correctly. I think when men hurt their loved ones by their lack of self-control, it can cause blockage, too.

Thanks for your honesty and all the great work you do.

Sincerely,

Steph

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)