CureZone   Log On   Join
acne cure

ocean Views: 3,967
Published: 21 y

acne cure

hi everyone, i've read some of the messges on this forum and have to tell you a grain of truth. no matter what you put on top of your skin it is just temporary relief.

i used to have psorisis (spelling?) when i was younger (it happended when i was stressed and drinking a lot) i've also developed minor Acne and all sorts of other breakouts after i had my daughter...with that i also developped allergies to raw carrots, apples, celery, some grains at times, soap, pollen, dust...the list was growing.

my skin has been from dry to oily and just a mess with discoloration as well and easily flushed to the point i thought i had rosaceia (sp?).
but when my diet improves not one zit on my face.

in the last 4 days of fasting (doing the master cleanse, and the last 4 months of parasite/liver and bowel cleansing) i can say this: get rid of all the gunk INSIDE your body and stop putting more stuff on your skin!!! your skin is an organ of detoxification when your liver and bowels are no longer functioning properly. Acne is a heavy duty major sign you need to clean out your internal organs!!!

try it, you will be a believer too. if you can't absolutely fast then do a juice fast made of veggies and fresh fruit and do a parasite cleanse targeted towards candida also. a few Liver Flushes and you will be on your way to awesome health!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)