CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: skin brushing makes me nauseous

cyclotheme Views: 6,325
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 418,924

Re: skin brushing makes me nauseous

Hi, Owen,
thanks for the info! i am still skin brushing, (although I missed about a week due to travelling without my brush), and i still have those aches but i still love it.

i have a rebounder but i have not used it yet because i am recovering from a couple of herniated discs and i am afraid of hurting myself. however, i got an inversion table and i have been waggling up and down on that as people say this is also a good lymph stimulator, and it is good for the back, as well. I wonder if you have heard this? i just set it up yesterday, and, although it is too soon to be totally sure, it seems like a good thing. i can feel a difference already.

Owen, I looked at your site and I have a question for you about something you write about that I have not seen elsewhere. Do you think you could email me or I could email you? This is not the right forum to bring up the subject.

thanks and best regards,
cyclo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)