CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to skin brushing...and LOVING it!

amberlynn72 Views: 2,874
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 418,895

Re: New to skin brushing...and LOVING it!

hi there I have been practicing tips from a book called The Cellulite Solution by Howard Murad He suggests 2-4000 mg of lecithin 1200 + mgs of glucosamine good whole food supplement or multi vitamin...i would go with the whole food though .. also makes sure you get essential amino acids... which superfood has by dr schulze as well as the omega 3 6 9...all of those things are recommended... Pomegranate juice...goji berries is a big one he says dry skin brushing.. exercise And a lotion that contains domr ingredients such as cayenne..-capsicum...cats claw-uticaria....goji berries zinc carnitine...aloe vera is a reallly good anti inflammatory...pomegranate extract.....vitamin c ...arnica vitamin e hyalauronic acid ...glycerine... sodium pca...grape seed extract ...tigers herb ...centella asiatica extract...etc etc...well anyways a really good cellulite lotion with many good herbs such as these would do the trick .. all these things improves stretch marks...cellulite and spider veins... And i am currently on this program....takes about 8 weeks of due diligence to notice the difference...and it hasnt been 2 weeks yet so i cant comment Also a really good Fruit and veggie diet just eating clean...lots of water

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)