CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: which magnetic pulser for a fungal infection?

Johny Apple Bomb Views: 8,836
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 41,825

Re: which magnetic pulser for a fungal infection?

It has 6000 gauss at the surface of the paddle. 43,133 Gauss measurement is at the inter-coil winding flux. So it is difficult to compare devices as you don't always know where the gauss reading is taken.

I have used it for about six months. I don't often use the rest of the Beck Protocol because I am now pretty much cured from all infections. Just blood pulse and drink silver once or so a week. I still use the magnetic pulser every other day.

Beck said your hair will get thicker after killing some parasites in the brain and my hair is thicker.

Sometimes I use it to stop intense allergic reactions by pulsing my sinuses. Last week I mowed the lawn and afterwards my nose started spewing. I tried everything in the world, anihistamins, MSM, nothing worked. Then I pulsed my sinus area for a few minutes. After about 5 minutes my symptoms subsided.

One time I had a cough in my chest. I pulsed my chest and it went away. If I have some type of skin infection ( especially re occuring) I just give it 50 or so pulses and it kills it.

Fungus in your body will be killed by it as their is moisture so a current can be introduced. Nail fungus is best killed with ozonated olive oil.

If you just use the total Beck Protocol your fungus will be wiped out. You might have some fungus but you will be able to control it.

Colloidal Silver kills fungus. Cleansing the blood kills fungus. Ozonated water kills fungus. the Magnetic Pulser kills fungus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)