CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What do you think about George Bush and Terrorism?

nanotechman Views: 3,715
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 415,090

Re: What do you think about George Bush and Terrorism?

Hey shit for brains, since the dangerous moron stole the election and got into office, the whole world hates us more than ever even our allies. You say you feel safer now, which pill did you take the red or the blue? Do you really think 19 Muslim men can highjack four 757 commercial airplanes without any help, if you do I want whatever it is you are smoking because it must be strong shit man. Btw, none of them were from Iraq OR Afghanistan, they were practically all from Saudi Arabia. So ask yourself genious, why did we attack Iraq if they found no WOMD and the highjackers were from Saudi Arabia? All this maniac has accomplished is to kill almost 1900 young men and women, killed anywhere from 25,000 to 100,000 Iraq people, many were innocent women and children. Now you are saying we should go kick the crap out of Iran, Syria and Sudan? Your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top does it. One of these days which I hope never happens but probably will, there will be nuclear annihilation and than you won't have to be concerned if your safe or not because you will be vaporized...

I hope you get a life someday and realize who is running this world doesn't give a shit about our safety, our health, our finances or anything beneficial for that matter.

Nanotechman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)