CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Look what the cat drug in!

supersport Views: 1,895
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 414,394

Re: Look what the cat drug in!

Yea...I think you're on the right track. I think another example though would be this: I used to have a fish tank when I was a kid. Invariably the fish would breed and have baby fish. Even as a kid I noticed that the baby fish never grew to be as large as their parents. Why should this be? Well I'm guessing it's because the parent fish were either caught in the wild or bred in a bigger tank than my 10 gallon tank at home....yet their offspring were born in a completely different environment -- a smaller, more restrictive one. Thus, they never grew as large -- and neither did THEIR offspring (although the genes from their parents should dictate otherwise). You are correct in saying that genes can get turned on or off.

but this, to me is adaptation....which Darwanians say doesn't happen in one generation. Let me give you a cut and paste explanation from an evolution web-site....please notice the INCREDIBLE absurdity and conveluted thinking -- a major tool of Evoltutionists -- They HAVE to deceive and confuse people to make their theory work):

---------------------------------

Are we stuck with Evolution?
Evolution is a strange mechanism.

When we say "animals adapt to their environment" what we really mean is:

an animal produces offspring or "replicates." The replicates are close to the original, but not exact copies.

Some of these copies survive and replicate again, others die before they can replicate , which copies replicate and which die before they can do so is influenced by the environment.

Inexact copies whose differences make them less well adapted to the environment have a higher probability of dying, those better adapted get a higher chance of surviving to replication age.

Individual animals do not adapt to their environment; they don't change genetically during their lifetime.

Selection acts mainly by preventing some copies to reach replication age. Useless variations may come into existence for which there is not much negative selection before replication age. These traits then do replicate, perhaps for a long time. Sometimes a new trait may give such an advantage that other, negative traits are not removed.

The biological evolution mechanism is also named "Darwinian evolution". Its main characteristic is removal of unfit copies from a large pool of slightly differentiated copies.

I am totally convinced that Darwinian evolution explains all of biological life as we see it on Earth. Very good explanations and description of evidence can be found in the books of Richard Dawkins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)