CureZone   Log On   Join
Look what the cat drug in!

supersport Views: 2,084
Published: 18 y

Look what the cat drug in!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.pandasthumb.org/archives/2006/06/evolution_and_m.html#more

Look what the cat drug in!......A new THEORY at Panda's Thumb! Surprise Surprise!

I KNEW that the evolutionists would somehow get around this whole ordeal.....little did I know that they'd simply incorporate it into their own doctrine! LOL...so now, not only do they have their own theory under their umbrella, but they have intelligent design's theory as well! THEY CAN'T LOSE!!! LOL...they've covered all the basis.

I do however think that evolutionists are toast...this will certainly blow up in their face...they have been suppressing this information for decades for good reason! Of course, what choice did they have at this point?

As you know, Darwanians have forever said that creatures DO NOT adapt to their environmennt....instead that the evnvironment "selects" the creature. Here are the defintions again:

-------------
design theory is the thought that acquired characteristics arise AFTER the environment changes. That is, a change in the environment caused a change in the organism. Lamarck sees evolution in terms of individuals

Darwinism states that variations are present in a population BEFORE the environment changes. Darwin sees evolution in terms of populations...later selected by the environment.
---------------

So with this in mind look at this NEW quote from Panda's Thumb (June 8, 06):

"Here’s some very cool news: scientists have directly observed the evolution of a complex, polygenic, polyphenic trait by genetic assimilation and accommodation in the laboratory. This is important, because it is simultaneously yet another demonstration of the fact of evolution, and AN EXPLORATION OF THE MECHANISMS OF EVOLUTION—showing that evolution is more sophisticated than changes in the coding sequences of individual genes spreading through a population, but is also a consequence of the accumulation of masked variation, synergistic interactions between different alleles and the ENVIRONMENT, and perhaps most importantly, changes in gene regulation." (my emphasis on caps)

Have you ever heard such non-sense in your life? This is simply scientific mumbo-jumbo code-word for: WE'RE SUNK!

For one thing, this implies that EVERY biology book and every "Science" book written on evolution needs to be re-called. Because NOW we have 2 Mechanisms for change. Not only do we have post-selected spontaneous CHANCE mutations (which darwanians have always insisted on), but now we also have NON-RANDOM mutations based on environmental changes! LOL! So all these biology folks need to go back through all the lineages of every animal and somehow determine WHICH mechanism it was responsible for each change!

Of course we all know that Macro-evolution is impossible, unproven, invisible and unseen in labratory experiments......but hey -- who needs proof right???

You might also be interested in knowing that I also debate at a very busy evolution/creation site, and this news has CRIPPLED the debate. What used to be a vibrant room of hundreds of daily insults from both sides has been reduced to idle chit-chat amongst mostly intelligent design/creation folks. It truly is eery. And just in case you don't believe me, notice in the article at Panda's thumb how they fear this whole thing will be viewed as a victory for intelligent designers. S

You evolutionists have had it. S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)