CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Resolving the Stone Mystery

slider25 Views: 4,308
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 413,915

Re: Resolving the Stone Mystery

As I explained before, you do not get the same results because of inconsistencies in bile release- the cause of symptoms in the first place. Liver Flushing consistently goes in the pattern you mentioned, you get very little out for a while, then alot of stones, then back to very little, and so on. That has been my flushing experience.

I never said the Liver Flush does not provide symtomatic relief, albeit temporary relief. The bile you flushed out contains toxins so your bound to feel better in a short space of time. This may allievate hayfever sniffles but more stubborn cases it flatters to deceive.

I flushed over a hundred times because I was a believer, then I woke up and smelled the coffee. No pun intended.

As I said, people should carry on if it helps symptoms, but they are deluded if they think they are passing real stones. How many times have people flushed and afterwards had an US and their gallbladders are still full of the true calcified stones. What happened, did the calcified stones look at the cholestrol stones and say; "after you dear sir?"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)