CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Resolving the Stone Mystery

caseyais Views: 4,893
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 413,912

Re: Resolving the Stone Mystery

so when i first started flushing and i did not get even 1 stone for 5 flushes, and then on my 6th flush after properly softening my stones with apple juice i flushed out hundreds of tiny stones that are light green in color, then my next flush was the same.. then the next flush i had stones twice as big. and on the inside they were darker green, and then on this last flush i had only about 20 stones,, all about 1 inch in size, and a few of them being so dark green they seemed black. i dont see how your explanation for how the Liver Flush supports any of these experiences. if what you are saying is true,, then each flush is the same, for ever and ever... are you saying these things because you feel hopeless? over 100 flushes and have not cured you of your health problems, you must have had some faith if you have done so many, something must have kept you going

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)