CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At least some of my green blobs are green "fat"

Dr Huna Views: 3,456
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 412,794

Re: At least some of my green blobs are green "fat"

"the green blobs were analysed and found to be faeces"

I have a problem with this kind of post. I have had a close look at several of the 'green blobs' that I have produced, as I am open-minded as to their origin.

However, they consist almost entirely of green fat. For example, if they are slightly heated, they melt into transparent green fat, with a tiny admixture of very fine very dark particles whose origin I can only guess at - perhaps hairs or insect exo-skeletons, something like that. In one, there was a tiny tiny glass bead - don't know where that came from!

Now, perhaps you regard green fat as "faecal matter", which would make your post consistent with my experience. (Tho it wouldn't be my definition of faecal matter). But if you don't, then your post totally loses credibility in my eyes and in the eyes of a lot of other posters who have done what I have. Simply because you quote what is presumably a prestigious journal doesn't persuade me that my experience is wrong. And why should it! My guess is that they found some green-coated bits of faeces and found that they were faeces. Fine - but simply not a convincing demonstration to someone who has had a close look of their own green blobs.

I have not decided whether the green blobs are long-term residents of the liver or gall bladder or gut (somehow!). However, I can make a couple of observations about them. They vary in size and in resilience, and in how 'old' they look. I've done about 6 or so flushes (usual deal - Epsom Salts / grapefruit plus olive oil). The earlier flushes flushed small green blobs, and rice-like emerald-green grains. Later flushes produced older-looking, harder, more weathered-looking, and larger blobs. Before my last flush, I had slight pain below my right ribcage, and a sensation of feeling bruised when I pushed in below this area, which had lasted for a couple of weeks or so – in fact it was this discomfort that prompted me to do my most recent flush. With this last flush (a few days ago) a I flushed a large, irregular floating lump which certainly had a layer of faeces round it, but in fact consisted of dark fat, and was much more resilient to pressure than earlier ones. The pain and sense of bruising ceased completely after the flush (just did another quick exploratory feel, and yep, they're gone).

I don't know whether the green blobs are long-lived and come from the gb/liver, or whether they are the result of 'curdled' olive oil, but I am more and more inclining to the view that they are long lived, based on my experience, especially my most recent flush.

One thing I do know, however, is that my green blobs are NOT faecal matter, by the usual definition of the term.

regards,

Marc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)