CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At least some of my green blobs are green "fat"

Dr Huna Views: 3,589
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 412,813

Re: At least some of my green blobs are green "fat"

Hi Resurrectionist,

"your green blobs are certainly not Gallstones for sure"

Well, I'm not claiming they are. But I am claiming that they are not faecal matter, by the usual definition of the term, because I have discovered that they are undoubtedly made of green fat/oil.

But your statement raises an interesting question. The term 'gallstone' is used to refer to calcified stones. Can you tell me how these stones develop? The point being that they don't spring, fully-fledged and fully-calcified, into being as inch-long black stones - they have a history, a development. What is the state of Gallstones before they reach this calcified state? It seems to me at least possible that the green blobs may well be a stage in the development of actual gallstones, especially since their hardness varies considerably, but you're ruling them out of consideration by defining Gallstones only as the 'end-state', calcified big blobs.

So tell me, what developmental stages do gallstones go through, before they become large and calcified?

"...if you have such an extreme diet ... your faeces will not look normal."

It's not a matter of how the green blobs look, but what they consist of. They do not consist of faeces, by the normal definition of the term, they consist almost entirely of green fat/oil, as it demonstrable by gently heating them and seeing that they completely melt into clear oil with a tiny admixture of dark strands that look like insect skeletons. So how they look is not the issue.

"don't you think it needs an expert to examine these things?..."

Well, there wasn't one about, so I did what I could, and proved absolutely to my satisfaction that they consist of oil.

I don't really see what anyone else can say on the matter - whatever the journal article says, I don't see how it would force me to retrospectively "not see" that the blobs melt into oil.

You seem to frequently make the claim, on this forum, that the green blobs have been "debunked" by your quoted article, which supposedly showed that all the green blobs are faeces; I now know that is not true (by the normal definition of the term faeces). I might just as well claim that your article has been debunked by my observations (and, incidentally, by the observations of many others).

regards,

Marc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)