CureZone   Log On   Join
Stones?

Rick60 Views: 5,369
Published: 20 years ago

Stones?

In 1990 I became very sick. Dizziness, sore throats, earaches, rashes, extreme fatigue, confusion, sensitivities to mold, perfumes, new furniture, newer carpeting, petroleum products, most foods, the list goes on.

I tested positive on two separate occasions for candida albicans. Nothing I did helped. I was so sick that at one point, I couldn’t understand what people were saying to me. I knew the words and what they meant, but couldn’t put it all together.

July 2000 I had a heart attack, in September of 2000, I had a hernia operation. The heart attack meant I had to take meds, a beta-blocker, and lipitor.

I had to stop working in 2001 because of the chemical sensitivities. I spent my time researching online trying to find out how to cure myself. I had been working with a couple of Naturopaths while I was still working, but nothing helped.

I threw away lots of money to people that either had, or had found the “miracle cure”. Unfortunately, they didn’t have it, but they did have my money.

I’d been poking around curezone for some time before finally being brave enough to try liver flushing. After my third flush, I bought “The Key to Health and Rejuvenation” by Andreas. That was the real turning point for me, as was the information I got from his forum, and continue to get from Andreas.

I’ve done 15 flushes thus far, and not only have had an unbelievable amount of stones come out (different sizes and colors), but have also had mucous (some clear, some cloudy, some whitish), and thousands of liver flukes (thanks for the link Ptree).

I’ve gone from not being able to touch bread, to being able to eat it. I take no more meds for my heart, and no longer have heart palpitations. My constant gas is gone (except when I eat ice cream), yes I can eat ice cream again. I still have some issues, and some foods still bother me. The more chemicals in the food, the more it will bother me.

I owe my health to curezone, Andreas, Ptree, hopinso, johng, and so many others here that post and answer questions.

Personally, I don’t care if they are stones from my liver, or rocks from my head. The difference in between how I feel now, and before the flushes is immeasurable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (2)