CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what is this crazy thing we do to ourselves!?

scotmonkey Views: 2,555
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 411,965

Re: what is this crazy thing we do to ourselves!?

This is a message I just posted a few days ago...maybe it will help. maybe it won't. It's just my personal reasons why I do it and will probably continue to do it.

I don't know why I do it. But I do it none-the-less. I am fine until I realize that I can't feel anything...no happiness, anger, sadness, or pain...nothing at all. It is then that I take matters into my own hands. Pain is a basic human feeling. Even the most "messed-up" people/animals can feel pain and react to it. It is fear that drives me...if I can't feel pain I must finally be dead, and my struggle has ended. But if I can feel pain, then at least I know I'm still technically alive, and should find the strength to overcome the hardships. And then I cut myself, each time harder and deeper until I finally feel it. It is a horrific esctasy. It saddens me that I must do this, but I finally know what I must do. I must continue along this insane life, because I cannot give up until I am dead.
Personally, I see these feelings and conditions that I put myself through and know that they are not as socially acceptable as bonding with friends, reading, writing in a journal, etc. But I finally found a way to cope. I am NOT suicidal. I just found a way to exist. So why am I told so often that I am "broken" and I need to be "fixed"?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)