CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MCS Sign Project

Karlin Views: 498
Published: 21 y

Re: MCS Sign Project

I am one of the MCS people. Thanks for doing this work.
[I could suggest this post could be better in another forum, this being for teeth cavitations. But still, its good, don't be discouraged, I'm glad you posted]

MCS is epidemic, jsut most people don't know that something is wrong. Why is that? Why don't they want to recognise that they do not feel well?
It is because we are programmed to shut up and not complain; "those who do just ruin it for everyone" is the idea I think, or maybe its that these people are so insecure that anything wrong is too damning for them.
Hey, I feel sorry for them, but they are not doing anyone any good by hiding their suffering.

Do you agree - that most people have some level of MCS? Of course, others get it really bad. Personally, I found the symptoms I get from chemical gasses are not as bad now that some other health problems are better [teeth]. It all adds up and overwhelms at times.

As for the chemicals, the sooner we start controlling them and using them less, the better for all diseases. There is no justification in keeping on like we are, dumping so very much chemicals everywhere, even dousing ourselves in cheap imitation 'stink-nice'.

Karlin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)