CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver flush and allergies

Tim Views: 5,979
Published: 22 y

Re: liver flush and allergies

I had really bad MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) which I believe can be considered the worst allergic condition possible. I was allergic to grass, pollen, foods, perfume, gasoline, cleaning products (basically everything). I got blood and urine tests done by my doctor, but it didn't show that anything was wrong with me. I went to an allergy doctor, and he confirmed that I was allergic to almost everything he tested me for. He gave me allergy shots, but they didn't work. I had to stop going to his office because I became allergic to smell of the latex gloves they were using!

Earlier this year I started trying everything I had heard could be helpful. I changed my diet (avoiding Sugar and white flour products), took anti-bacterial anti-fungal, and anti- parasite herbs, drank apple cider vinegar in water, did daily vinegar enemas, did bowel cleansing, and a liver flush. I noticed that after several months of this, my chemical sensitivities were somewhat better. I didn't know which treatment was doing it, so I just continued all of them. I didn't do any more Liver Flushes (even though I got out hundreds of stones on my first flush), because I couldn't stand the horrible taste of the oil!

After a month of gradually getting worse, I decided to try the Liver Flush once again. I had hundreds of more stones come out. I became very nauseous and ill after drinking the oil, and I vowed never to do another Liver Flush ever again! My chemical sensitivities, however, got a little better!

A couple weeks later, after reading a little more about the flush, I decided to try it again. However, this time I decided I'd do whatever I could to make it taste better! The Dr. Clark recipe, and the old-fashioned recipe both instruct you to mix the juice with the oil. The other recipes don't say to do this. I believe mixing them together is the key! I tried mixing a cup of fresh-squeezed pink grapefruit juice, with a cup of "extra light" olive oil (I had previously been using extra virgin olive oil which has a very strong taste). I shook them up thoroughly until the mixture became watery, and then I drank it down. It tasted no worse than just drinking straight grapefruit juice, and it didn't make me nauseous! Yet I had hundreds of stones come out the next day!

For the next few days, all my allergies completely disappeared! However after four days, the food allergies came back again. So, I did another flush! My allergies completely disappeared! Then they came back again! This happened several more times. I've been getting fewer and fewer stones out each time. They're also much smaller than the ones I got out from my first flush.

Today I just did another flush. Hopefully my allergies will stay gone this time, but I have a feeling I'll need to keep flushing (and get all the stones out, including freshly made ones) before I'm 100%. However my MCS and grass/pollen allergies seem to be completely gone! (It's only my food allergies that seem to be coming back each time, but even at their worst they're still 75% better than they were a few months ago.

I'd strongly suggest you start doing Liver Flushes once or twice a week until no more stones come out, and your allergies are gone. Then post back here and let us know how it went!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)