CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MPG5 magnetic pulser does it work on fungi

Giz Views: 23,677
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 41,121

Re: MPG5 magnetic pulser does it work on fungi

Hi badfungi:

I have only had my Sota Magnetic Pulser for about one week. It says to use it once or twice a day, but I use it 3 or 4 times for 20 minutes.

The pulser has an electric cord, rather than a battery. Time will tell results. It takes up to 3 months on the Beck Protocol to clear long-term troubles. The Magnetic Pulser works on the lymphatic system. The lymph nodes is a favourite place for bacteria and viruses to hide. It takes the Magnetic Pulser to go after them.

The blood electrifier attaches to the pulse or the wrist and zaps everything in the blood that does not belong. The Beck blood electrifier is very different from any other zappers on the market. Beck recommended that the minimum time fore zapping is 2 hours daily for aboaut 2 or 3 months.

I am hoping to double the daily time as soon as I get this battery problem solved. I just bought a recharger and sofar I am only getting 2 hours use out of one battery. The Beck zapper that I am using, I had for about 2 years and didn't use it much because of the rash it caused on my wrists.

I fixed the rash problem with my rash jelly recepie. I am thinking of taking the zapper to an electrician to see if he can attach an electrical cord in place of the batteries.

I can't imagene what your frequency generator does, but I have sent for one that is called a Harmonic Pulser that Sota engeneered with Ed Skillings technology. Sota is forbidden by the Canadian governm. to continue making the Harmonic Pulser. Could it be because it really works?

The Harmonic Pulser gets the cells into the right frame of mind :-) It is said to align things properly for healing by pulsing healing sound waves. There are still some units around by different distributors.

I have also ordered the Sota Silver Pulser. It is a Colloidal Silver maker as well as a Beck blood electrifier. I wanted a new silver maker, so I thought I might as well get this double unit. Then I can do double time with Beck zapping. That should get the little critters hopping :-)

I think that Liver Flushing is also good for getting rid of fungus. Right now I have downed my 10 oz. of olive oil for my 39th flush. That should start the new year just great.

Let me know how it goes. Good Health in 2004. Giz.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)