CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MPG5 magnetic pulser does it work on fungi

passenger Views: 20,741
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 41,125

Re: MPG5 magnetic pulser does it work on fungi

Hi the passenger here...... well
I bought all beck protocols equipment at the same time 3years ago from Europe "new-life" company. Dc charged zapper/combined colloid maker separate ozonator unit , magnetic pulsar.

I decided to get on them right away.....

I had suffered with bad fugal feet most of my life from 20,s on....Im 44yrs now. my feet where so smelly and sore ..even to stand for short periods was impossible not to mention the flesh eating condition my feet where in no heels left and toes deteriorating.... cracking and flesh full of holes on both feet.

I zapped for 2hours @ 2 months and consistently pulsed 4 times a day all around my feet but particularly on the areas of deterioration IE toes and heels of both feet and by god my life had turned around after the treatment...

the condition has totally gone to this day Im no longer embarrassed to go into peoples homes with my boots off :-)
they dont smell at all and Im hiking up hills 3hours a day without discomfort or pain and more to the point my skin and flesh on my feet have totally cleared up as new.. like it never happened.

I have periodically used all protocols since for top ups so to speak once /twice a week maybe.

Now more recently

I have been a heavy drinker and smoker for 30+ years and decided October past to abstain for good on both fronts....yeah ballsy.... I feel I did not do it alone as I used the bio tuner 1 hour a day for 1 month while zapping, pulsing, and drinking colloid I stopped the bio tuning after one month and havent had a pang since ,,,weired really.....now Im still of off the booze and fags that was October im still pulsing and zapping and drinking about half a litre of colloid a day and wanted to continue for five months in total but just recently I'm finding that Im looking rather white although Ive always been a bit white Im definately whiter than normal...I don't feel bad or worse or..??....anything but Im whiter now.....any feed back out there please......I m trying to rid all garbage from my body but my urine some times still yellow and some what smelly still....does this mean I ought to carry on and that Im almost cleaned out or what..???
any way I thought I would share this with you all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)