CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: prayer for my dying sister who has cancer

MentalNomad Views: 6,135
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,158

Re: prayer for my dying sister who has cancer

Good morning dear Turtle Lover. Your sister will most certainly be in my prayers. I want to share with you some scriptures that might cause you to dig deeper into the Word of God for His truths. God did not put this cancer on your sister. You will not find a single incident in the New Testament under our new blood covenant with Jesus Christ that God punished anyone by putting sickness on them. Many try to say Paul's thorn in the flesh was a sickness, I will post a lengthy article below as to why this is not so.

In John 10:10 Jesus said The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. --Can you have life more abundantly sick and dying? I think not.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

It does not say the Lord is seeking whom he may devour, seeking whom he may kill. It is the devil that does these things! There is nothing good about death, Jesus said in Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God:  God is good! He is ALL good.

Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. --So we know that God cannot give good and bad gifts, He is all good and all good things come from Him. All bad things come from Satan. It is that simple, yet many Christians are taught that God is the one bringing forth these sufferings. There is no Biblical standing to this, not using the new testament.

Matthew 7:11
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Jesus wants to heal your sister. He already paid the price, By His Stripes you are healed!! He has already done it.

Acts 10:38
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Hebrews 13:8 says Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Jesus wants all to be healed today just like He did then. Healing did not just stop with the death of the last apostle.

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

If you think that sickness is from God you are going to submit to it and you will continue to be sick. But if you realize that sickness is from the devil you will resist him and he will flee. Submit to God's will--which is plainly health!

Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Speak life over your sister, speak healing. Speak it out loud, not just in your mind. Stand against the devil. Faith is the shield that conquers the fiery darts. I like to read my favorite healing verses everyday out loud. If she is a Christian have Christine do the same. You can go to http://members.aol.com/healingwin/ and download a free Healing ebook. It has all of the healing verses in the bible, if you print them out there are many pages of them. It is from this ebook that I get the article on Paul's thorn that I am fixing to post below this message.

It makes me sad that a new Christian would be encouraged in such false teachings as sickness and death are from God. Learn about the Word of God, learn about spiritual warfare and the authority that we have been given over the devil by the name of Jesus. Jesus came to give us life and more abundantly!! He died for us, shed His blood on the cross that we may have forgiveness of sins. He took stripes on His back that we may be healed. He also healed our emotional trauma by the chastisement of our peace. Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.081 sec, (3)