CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: prayer for my dying sister who has cancer

Boldyloxx Views: 6,136
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 404,158

Re: prayer for my dying sister who has cancer

Dear Turtle Lover- I'll surely say a prayer for her!

I hope if it is her time to go-- that you dont feel offended in Jesus if He has to take her. Please check out books of people's testimonies who had back to life experiences.

Especially read Dr. Ritchie's book, "Return from Tomorrow". He had a near death experience in his 20's. He met Jesus after his death from pnuemonia in the army hospital decades ago. His experience with our Lord was so beautiful, that he was actually very depressed when he came back into his body.

He was shown that Jesus was still with him, even after he left His side when he was dead. He actually noticed our Lord in the eyes of different people who were full of God's Spirit. This made him feel less depressed.

His experience was soooooo beautiful. Jesus showed him many things - and he was ultimately shown - from a distance-- the Kingdom of God- one of the ultimate levels in Heaven.

Dr. Ritchie later became a civilian doctor. His experience affected his life. Our pastor reccomended we all read the book. I have it in paperback form.

By the way, the Larry King show is going to air some people's Near Death Experiences at 9:00 pm tonight. Jane Seymour will be sharing her personal experience also.

The link for Dr. George Ritchie I just now found!-- http://www.near-death.com/ritch.html

You will benefit from reading this book. especially if God does have to take your sister at this time. If God DOES have to take he early- there is a reason for it. She may be getting spared from a worse hell later in her life - and this Cancer was permitted out of mercy to take her now before Satan has something worse in store for her.
Don't be offended in God if He has to take her.

Nevertheless, He may decide to spare her. God has the final say- the doctors dont.

Whatever the case, Ask God to speak to her through you and to make you remain quiet when the timing is wrong. God often speaks to a persons heart without our words getting in the way. Many times our words are a turn-off to that person and turn them off to God's Spirit. Ask God to show you as though you were a blind person needing guidance when to speak to her and when to keep quiet. He will reach her His way- and will use you many times when you arent aware of it!

Just show her His love by your actions and being there for her. Speak only when directed by the Holy Spirit. Her suffering is making her more open to hear His voice speaking to her heart. Ironically, this is what suffering does for us- makes us hear God better.

Hang in there!
Hugs,
Boldyloxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)