CureZone   Log On   Join
Proclaim

MentalNomad Views: 1,621
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 403,044

Proclaim

A friend gave these to me just this morning, and I know they will be of great value to me and thought they would benefit others as well. They are proclamations you can make according to the Word for your family, read them aloud with feeling and stand on them each day. May all our families be blessed in the Lord, Caitlin Lorraine

PROCLAIM!

Here are a few proclamations to pray for your family.

1. The Lord wants to do something above and beyond what I can ask or think of through my whole family. He will be greatly glorified in my whole family!

2. The Lord has a divine purpose and plan for me and my whole family. I call forth the plan of the Lord for______________ (Name each family member)! I call forth what You have for them. This is the time; this is the year of the favor of the Lord for my whole family!

3. I proclaim salvation for __________________. I command the veil of deception to come off so he/she can clearly see the love of the Father. The Devil will not hinder this process.

4. Thank You, Father, for sending Your angels on assignment, according to Hebrews 1:14, for those who will inherit salvation. Send forth the gatherers to bring the harvest into my family!

5. Thank you, Lord, that the Holy Spirit's anointing breaks the heavy yokes and removes the burdens from me and my family members (Isaiah 10:27). Thank you, Lord, that the anointing removes the heavy burdens and gives the garment of praise instead. Thank you, Lord, that the anointing brings forth the beauty of the Lord in exchange for the ashes in our life (Isaiah 61:1-3).

6. I thank You, Lord, that the Holy Spirit will reveal truth to us as a family. Truth is not a philosophy, but truth is a person and His wonderful name, the name above all names, is Jesus Christ. He is the way, the truth, and life. I ask in His mighty name that He would be revealed in every area of our lives!

7. Thank You, Lord, that Your anointing brings restoration to the desolation of the generations. You are restoring all that the enemy has robbed. Your blessings are for a thousand years. Your Word never falls to the ground or returns empty but You will accomplish that which You have desired. The promises of God are yes and amen in the Anointing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)