CureZone   Log On   Join
Be pressing in guys! I need your help!

raider Views: 1,352
Published: 19 y

Be pressing in guys! I need your help!

Hi,
I wanted to give you an update on Rusty.
He has gone all week from 9-12 to the program. Also in the evening except last night. My daughter was very upset he missed the meeting.
Now I do not know if he went this morning I am hoping he did. He came to my house yesterday to pick up the baby and I got a chance to talk with him alittle. I fixed him lunch this was the longest he has stayed in a long time. He was sober and actually was looking me in the eye for once.

Okay here is where I need your help it looks like there might be an opening for an in house program we find out tomorrow. It is Christian based and the same church the one he has been going to during the day.
Please be praying they have an opening 2 guys are suppose to be ready to leave and they are trying to place them now.
They must work while in this program this is good because Rusty has started to use the excuse he has to work he needs the money for bills so he I think he was going to try to go to work today.

Oh I pray that Rusty will have an open heart and go if there is an opening and they take him. This is his chance for help..
It does cost 600.00 month but that is cheaper then many others but everything is full everywhere around here.

I will keep you posted.
Thanks so much for you prayers and support.
Blessing, Raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)