CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded welcome!

Ready2Rapture Views: 5,729
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 402,233

welcome!

Hi, I'm the local "safety inspector", always reminding people to 'test the spirits'. I assume you're from Hobokin? Nice to meet you.

It's always good to keep close to the original church structure and design, 'remembering our first love' so to speak. But we must never emphasize the sign gifts over our highest priority, which is to preach the Word, make disciples, and grow to spiritual maturity.

I might also note (referring to James) that it is the faith ***of the person praying*** for the sick that can bring healing, not the sick person-- provided it's even God's will for healing to occur. Even Paul could not heal himself of his 'thorn' because it was not God's will for him to be healed, and I'm sure no one would accuse Paul of having any sin blocking such healing.

But, but, is it really true what you said about cokes and pizza? Say it ain't so! ;-)
a Torah of 5844 verses as days of 16 years

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.106 sec, (1)