CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Root canal turning black

Blueduck Views: 81,509
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 39,709

Re: Root canal turning black

I had the same thing happen to my first root canal. It turned black....then it broke off. My quack dentist failed to tell me that a tooth that has had a root canal is a dead tooth and will turn black and brittle. I had to have the thing redone, two times ..... what a mess. I have two metal posts in that tooth and have had two crowns made to date. This has been going on since the 1970's. It is a front top incisor . I wish I had never had the root canal in the first place. I also have two more, also both top incisors. root canals are just places for infections to set up in the jaw bone. They are always failures. The only ones that profit from root canals are the dentists that collect thousands of dollars from unsuspecting patients. The only thing I go to a dentist for now is extractions. I hate them, they are liars and I would never undergo any more entensive dental work, no matter what. End of rant.

Good luck and I wish I had something good to tell you.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.204 sec, (1)