CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: green blobs

tuffy Views: 2,409
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 390,846

Re: green blobs

yep its possible that you have gotten rid of everything ingested and that is why your not producing stones...i thought i had put that in there, but i'm also watching myth busters lol...anyway....
my naturopathic buddy suggests only once per year flush. the reason being is simple...too much of a good thing...and i learned the hard way with one hell of a yeast infection in the gut...it was aweful...and i thought cayenne pepper hurt!
anyway...he has also told me that people respond differently to flushes/cleanses...(he calls them all flushes, because cleanses is just a more nice of a word for "flushes"...anyway...he said it depends alot on diet...some may not pass anything because their bodies are "tuned" by proper diet. I used to juice alot until my skin turned orange....yes, orange. My NP buddy suggest you can eat anything you want, as long as it is in moderation.
Did you know steamed veggies are easier to digest than raw? It could be you got rid of excess "rouphage". just a thought.

tuffy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (1)