CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: green blobs

last volunteer Views: 2,720
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 390,790

Re: green blobs

It blows my mind that any of us waste time debating with closed-minded medical personnel/students through digital text. I can't even believe that I am going to waste my time writing this message to debate this. Here's my medical report:

GLOBS OR STONES?

• After discovering I had gallstones, I decided to perform my first liver flush. Approx 75 "globs" (not Gallstones [ahem]) were passed, and my pain went away.
• A few weeks later, as some of the irritation came back (a little), I decided to perform my second flush. About 125 "globs" were passed.
• A month later, flush #3 produced only about 30-50 "globs", though 5 or 6 were big (over 2cm). I had some irritation for a few days in the gallbladder area, though it healed just fine. It seems to me that the larger "globs" caused more irritation in my upper right abdomen than the smaller "globs". But if they are just "globs", why did they cause slight irritation in my gallbladder area?
• Fourth flush, only "globs" during the first bowel movement of the next day. No more "globs" while I passed the waste.
• Fifth flush, no "globs". None at all. Why wouldn't I get "globs" if the procedure was exactly the same? I mean, if it is just fecal matter or oily "globs", why none this time? Why, I ask, why? Seems to me like I have successfully removed lots of "globs" from my liver/gallbladder. Oh wait, but they are formed in the lower digestive tract, right? They are formed when the olive oil meets the feces, right?

Curezone soldiers, stand your ground. We have power; power that is better spent being productive than getting angry at closed-minded medical "quacks".

There are many tests proving that the "globs" passed during Liver Flushes are actually stones, mostly composed of cholesterol. The official information is all over the place.

Those "globs" are stones. Hands down.

"Knowledge base, get this medical student/staffer 5 million CCs of open-minded thought, STAT!"

Power to the educated (and progressive) people!

-LV

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)